Mozart: Clarinet Quintet K.581/ Horn Quintet K.407 / String Quartet K.189 (2011) 720P HEVC-8Bits BDRip Ingles (Concierto)

Bluraysymas

Uploader
Registro
20 Nov 2014
Reacciones (ptje)
Aporte recuperado gracias a nuestro amigo @vakanime

Mozart%2BStrin%2Bquartert.jpg
Ficha Tecnica

he Mozart project, as are all AIX Records' productions, is recorded in high-resolution 96 kHz/24-bit LPCM, with no dynamic range compression, equalization, or other signal processing. The 5.1 surround mixes are encoded using the lossless Dolby® TrueHD and the legacy Dolby Digital formats. Listeners are allowed to choose their preferred audio perspective between a "stage" mix or from the "audience" point-of-view (POV). The "stage" perspective puts you on the stage with the music immersing you in melody and harmony. The "audience" surround mix places you in the best seat in the house, with the natural reverberant sound of the hall coming from the left and right loudspeakers and a more frontal placement of the musicians. There is also an incredibly transparent 2.0 channel, 96 kHz/24-bit LPCM mix provided for two-channel devotees. AIX Records provides channel ID calibration tones on each of their releases, to ensure proper playback of the multiple mixes. The sound quality will please even the most demanding audiophiles and is uncompromised in any way, with real-world dynamics and natural three-dimensional holosonic® envelopment delivered by the surround mixes. In all three mixes, there is natural, warm sound with transparency across the entire frequency range, even into the ultrasonics. The completely natural tone produced by the stringed instruments, the sonic accuracy of the horn, and especially the clarinet are particularly impressive. This recording delivers a sonic experience that is among the very finest ever heard from a disc. AIX Records uses multiple stereo pairs of mics, world-class discrete preamplifiers, and high-precision digital-to-analog converters feeding directly into a multitrack HD digital recorder. The resulting surround music presentation is delivered with the highest-quality technical standard, using state-of-the-art digital recording equipment, with the intent of elevating the standard of recording/mixing music, performed by real musicians, in real performance venues. The members of the Old City Quartet are Violinists Bryan Lee and Joel Fink, Violist Milena Pajaro-van de Stadt, and Cellist Camden Shaw, who performed these works with tremendous enthusiasm and delivered an unusually refreshing musicality to very familiar works. Clarinetist Ruokai Chen is an emerging virtuoso and manages to bring rich tone and fluency to the well-known Clarinet Quintet, and Horn Player Corey Klein delivers a very solid performance of the Horn Quintet K. 407. This album brings the intimacy of well-performed chamber music into your own private listening and viewing space, with incredible audiophile realism. (Gary Reber)

Capturas​
[
vlcsnap-2018-12-03-20h34m16s245.png

vlcsnap-2018-12-03-20h34m25s967.png

vlcsnap-2018-12-03-20h34m39s159.png

Datos Técnicos

General
ID única : 207276885271253034925732713315358325256 (0x9BF013758B26B9B0B9D6E1252EB5BA08)
Nombre completo : F:\Fonts\Video\Mozart Clarinet Quintet K. 5\MOZART__CLARINET_QUINTET__K._581__HORN_QUINTET__K._407__STRING_QUARTET__K._169.Title1002.mkv
Formato : Matroska
Formato de la versión : Version 2
Tamaño de archivo : 8,04 GiB
Duración : 1 h 3 min
Modo de tasa de bits : Variable
Tasa de bits general : 18,2 Mb/s
Película : MOZART__CLARINET_QUINTET__K._581__HORN_QUINTET__K._407__STRING_QUARTET__K._169.Title1002
Fecha de codificación : UTC 2018-12-03 23:26:19
Librería de codificación : libebml v1.3.4 + libmatroska v1.4.5

Vídeo
ID : 1
Formato : HEVC
Formato/Info : High Efficiency Video Coding
Formato del perfil : Main@L4@Main
ID códec : V_MPEGH/ISO/HEVC
Tasa de bits : 6 561 kb/s
Ancho : 1 280 píxeles
Alto : 720 píxeles
Relación de aspecto : 16:9
Modo velocidad fotogramas : Constante
Velocidad de fotogramas : 59,940 (60000/1001) FPS
Estándar : Component
Espacio de color : YUV
Submuestreo croma : 4:2:0
Profundidad bits : 8 bits
Bits/(píxel*fotograma) : 0.119
Tamaño de pista : 2,90 GiB (36%)
Default : Sí
Forced : No
Rango de color : Limited

Audio #1
ID : 2
Formato : TrueHD
ID códec : A_TRUEHD
Tipo de tasa de bits : Variable
Tasa de bits : 6 953 kb/s
Tasa de bits máxima : 7 902 kb/s
Canal(es) : 6 canales
Posiciones del canal : Front: L C R, Side: L R, LFE
Velocidad de muestreo : 96,0 kHz
Velocidad de fotogramas : 2 400,000 FPS (40 SPF)
Modo de compresión : Sin pérdida
Tamaño de pista : 3,07 GiB (38%)
Idioma : Inglés
Default : Sí

Audio #2
ID : 3
Formato : PCM
Ajustes del formato : Little / Signed
ID códec : A_PCM/INT/LIT
Tipo de tasa de bits : Constante
Tasa de bits : 4 608 kb/s
Canal(es) : 2 canales
Velocidad de muestreo : 96,0 kHz
Velocidad de fotogramas : 32,000 FPS (3000 SPF)
Profundidad bits : 24 bits
Tamaño de pista : 2,04 GiB (25%)
Idioma : Inglés
Default : No

Contraseña

Descarga​

MEGA​

Tenemos TODO el material de Club-HD disponible por Mega, enlaces 100% activos y online hasta la fecha

Llévate tus cuentas Mega PRO III gratis con tu membresía VIP!
Todos los posts vivos con links de Mega.
Todo el material de Club-HD desbloqueado y sin publicidad.

Obtén más información sobre nuestras Membresías VIP

1Fichier

Tenemos TODO el material de Club-HD disponible por Mega, enlaces 100% activos y online hasta la fecha

Llévate tus cuentas Mega PRO III gratis con tu membresía VIP!
Todos los posts vivos con links de Mega.
Todo el material de Club-HD desbloqueado y sin publicidad.

Obtén más información sobre nuestras Membresías VIP

UPLOADED​
Para ver este contenido oculto, debes dar click en el botón"Like", o cualquiera de las otras reacciones:

Me Gusta Me Gusta, Me Encanta Me Encanta, Jaja Jaja, Wow Wow, Triste Triste, Molesto Molesto
OPENLOAD​
Para ver este contenido oculto, debes dar click en el botón"Like", o cualquiera de las otras reacciones:

Me Gusta Me Gusta, Me Encanta Me Encanta, Jaja Jaja, Wow Wow, Triste Triste, Molesto Molesto

Última edición por un moderador:
Volver