The Walking Dead S09E06 (2018) Solo Audio Latino [AC3 2.0] [SRT] [Capturado] [Sincronizacion AMZN]

Registro
13 May 2015
Reacciones (ptje)
image.jpg

Sinopsis
Serie de TV (2010-Actualidad). "The Walking Dead" tells the story of the weeks and months that follow a pandemic zombie apocalypse. County Sheriff Rick Grimes travels with his family and a small group of survivors, constantly in search of a safe and secure home. But the constant pressure of fighting off death on a daily basis takes a heavy toll, sending many to the lowest depths of human cruelty. As Rick struggles to keep his family alive, he will discover that the overwhelming fear of the survivors can be far more dangerous than the mindless walkers roaming the earth.

Media Info

Formato : AC-3
Formato/Info : Audio Coding 3
Ajustes del formato, Endianness : Big
Duración : 54 min 29 s
Tipo de tasa de bits : Constante
Tasa de bits : 256 kb/s
Canal(es) : 2 canales
Posiciones del canal : Front: L R
Velocidad de muestreo : 48,0 kHz
Velocidad de fotogramas : 31,250 FPS (1536 SPF)
Profundidad bits : 16 bits
Modo de compresión : Con pérdida
Tamaño de pista : 99,8 MiB (100%)
ServiceKind/String : Complete Main

FPS: 23.976

Sin delay para
The.Walking.Dead.S09E06.Who.Are.You.Now.720p.AMZN.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x264-CasStudio[rartv]
The.Walking.Dead.S09E06.Who.Are.You.Now.1080p.AMZN.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x264-CasStudio[rartv]

Para ver este contenido oculto, debes dar click en el botón"Like", o cualquiera de las otras reacciones:

Me Gusta Me Gusta, Me Encanta Me Encanta, Jaja Jaja, Wow Wow, Triste Triste, Molesto Molesto

Última edición:
Volver